Wednesday, April 25, 2007

hmmx !!
I guess my health is back again :D yaaa
got this 1 week of pain in the tummy ...
food poisoning i think.. almost all the nights will wake up and hurt..
juz diet soon... army coming le !!!

working with my dad..
hmmx... good stuff is here got my age ppl to crap with me..
bad stuff is.. my dad nv listens !!! >.<
haix !!! LISTEN !!! HA !
nvm... kinda worried sometimes the way he do stuff...
LHK... haix... worried... !!

1 YEAr coming soooon !!!!
hahas... so fast ...
Me and my gal gal miss lim jin hui is together for 1 year le...
hahahas...
xin fu!! :P still feel xin fu with her !!

ZERO***** !!
in******g !!!
focus and work work work !!!

A quote to inspire myself again !!

"And so the unqiue thing that we do that others do not is, we try to get those transitions before they're obvious. About the time other folks are on it, if we do our job right, we've already got our strategy all in place, we're already moving on the next"
John Chambers

Got a ds lite !!

Oh and i gotta comment on someone blog !! EDWIN !! FUNNY !! hahahas... club crawl realli got ppl warcrying tammy's name ah ?? hahahahas... if i was there i sure laugh until roll all over the floor !!

No comments: