Sunday, July 18, 2010

I got something amazing to say!!

Hmmmx...due to the start of the booth, not counting meetings and executions of stuff.
now the registration starts 2pm, which means i need to wake up at around 12 to get there and 1 plus to set up the counter. that excludes my daily work of......
12am - 5am, plus a preparation and email/operation planning of at least 1-2hours in advanced.
THerefore once I wake up, I start work till i finish work I go slp.
HAHAHAHAHAS... I'VE LOST COUNT OF MY MEALTIMES and STUFF.

The interesting part is...
I had a dream ever since the counter starts.
I would dream I woke up to work and at a specific timing.
the 2nd day of booth, I woke up in my dream and thought it was 3 and was freaked out.
luckily it was only 12.
THe 3rd day... today, I woke up in my dream where i thought was 11am. but then i reality it was only 9!!! and in reality I also woke up..

I think some circuits might have crashed...

No comments: